Join Our Team
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS – These will remain open until filled.
Click on the position to open job details & description
- Behavior Technician (4 Full Time – FWB)
- Behavior Technician (Full Time)
- Supported Employment Consultant (PT)
- Teacher Assistant (PT)
- Teacher (Full Time)
- Rest Area Attendant (1 PT – Crestview and Okaloosa)
- Teacher (3-year-old classroom – 1 Full Time – FWB)
- In-Home Support (Full Time)
- Adult Day Training Technician (Full Time – Milton)
- Adult Day Training Technician (Full Time – FWB)
If you are interested in applying, please download and fill out the application for employment listed below.
Developmental Services Florida Medicaid Waiver Coverage and Limitations Handbook (2005) states the minimum qualifications to provide Medicaid Waiver Services are:
- High school diploma, or its equivalent; AND
- One year of experience working in a medical, psychiatric, nursing, or childcare setting, or working with individuals who have a developmental disability. College or vocational/technical training from an accredited institution may substitute at the rate of 30-semester, 45-quarter or 720-classroom hours for the required experience as evidenced by copies of sealed educational transcripts.
Application for Employment with The Arc of the Emerald Coast (including Santa Rosa County)
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETE WHEN TURNED IN. A completed application means that all questions on application are filled out and you have submitted any pertaining documentations necessary for the position. Any incomplete applications will not be processed. If you have not turned in a completed application, it is your due diligence to follow up in completing the application.
You may turn in your completed application Monday – Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm & Friday 8:30 am to 2:00 pm at 123 Turxton Ave., Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 or email applications along with any pertaining documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download and complete the Application for Employment
Volunteer Aid Requirements – This is separate from volunteering for events. If you are interested in volunteering for events, please check out our volunteer page by clicking <>
Horizons has many volunteer opportunities in different areas of the company.
Please download and complete the Volunteer Position & Performance Evaluation form.
Please download and complete the required Volunteer Agreement and Release:
Volunteer agreement and Volunteer Description and Evaluation: Please print and fax, mail, or to email to: email@example.com along with a cover letter to include contact information, area of interest, and purpose of volunteer hours.